Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sm!lE

smile in ease
smile in pain
smile when trouble
pore like rain
smile whn someone hert ur fellings Copyright www.lovelysms.com
smiles you know are very hailng usman

It's better to stay away from girls. Only one or two can bring SMILE to your life, remaining will steel your HAPPINESS from your life noty

Full Name: Ahsan 0321-8666122
Suna hai keh ap ki 1 smile par Log martay hain,
So keep smillind....
To reduce ...
Population:).

Full Name: Taim
Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu.
when someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
when he smiled I realized.
I'd passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
then I realized it's worth.
a single smile just like mine, Copyright www.lovelysms.com
could travel round the Earth
Faro 0300-9563423



U know what is the largest word in english language.
"SmileS" bcoz there is mile between two "S". (S mile S). So
spread smiles everywhere.Rizwan 03345288582

Smile is a lnguage of Luv.
Smile is a way to get success,
Smile is to win the hearts.
Smile improves ur personality.
Brush daily.
SaaMer 03002711588

Let me guess what U R doing...
Reading book?
Na Na!
Listining Music?
Uhu!
Watching TV?
Nah!
Caught U!
Missing me and reading my SMS na.!!
Oh now U R smiling.
---
Full Name: Asif Khan
Mobile: 03129701977

Keep the smile,
Leave the tear,
Think of joy,
Forget the fear ,
Hold the laugh,
Leave the pain,
Be jouyous till i sms again Copyright www.lovelysms.com
---
Full Name: dani
Mobile: 03214342632

Today I Gave some1 ur cell no.She will be visiting u soon. plz attend her properly. I asked to stay with you
forever. Her name is SMILE...
---
Full Name: Cool dude
Mobile: 983314841*

After a shower of rain,a piece of luminous sunshine decorates the earth wonderfully...One drop of dew on
the grass and a foggy morning gives 2urge 2live...But a illusive smile frm u increase vitality of someone...So
keep smiling..........
---
Full Name: ZAS
Mobile: +880192355080

Heart Can Skip Beats 4 a While
Memories can be kept in a file
A desert can replace the Nile Copyright www.lovelysms.com
But...
NOthing can stop a smile when ur name appears on my mobile.
---
Full Name: SaaMer
Mobile: 03002711588

1 comment: